The student performance has been wonderful both in academic excellence and extra-curricular activities as acquisition of knowledge skills, talents do not end in the class room only. To instill in the students a sense of competition, the school has been divided into houses viz: Blue house, Green house, Red house and yellow house. This enables the school to select the best from this division to represent the school in external competitions. This is a conscious effort to keep up with the competitive environment.
This development has also yielded fruits as the school has known a lot of accolades. Below are some of the laurels won by the school contingents.
- Overall best cultural dance competition (organized by NYSC 2007) Government secondary school, Gboko.
- Overall best Relay competition (Organised by Tofi memorial School 2009)
- Queen of Gboko Beauty Pageant Competition 2010.
- Representation of Gboko LGA in Buruku for state sport competition. Female Soccer/long Jump 2013.
- 2nd overall best in female soccer, at the all secondary school inter-local Government sport competition, 2014.
- 2nd Overall best in mathematics and English language quiz competition organized by NYSC Gboko branch hosted at National College Gboko 2017.
- Overall best in spelling bill competition organized by NYSC Gboko branch hosted by National College Gboko 2017.
- One Silver award in Physics: Organized by Nigeria mathematics and sciences Olympiads senior cades (Contingent Mr. Terungwa Selumun).