- Uplift Secondary School is in custody of the following Examination bodies JSCE now BECE, NECO and WAEC for JSS3 and SS3 respectively.
- Well qualified and competent staff
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Well-equipped and furnished library
- The sizeable classrooms and examination hall well ventilated for students during external examination
- Proper handling and keeping of school records e.t.c.
The examination bodies came to the school after undergoing series of inspections from Ministry of Education e.t.c and on the condition that the school has the following:
The school is stocked with all the curriculums recommended by the Federal Ministry of Education. The school has also designed and incorporated a curriculum in martial art/self defense.
The application form is obtainable from the office of cashier on payment of a certain fee. The application form is attachment with the school magazine and a file.